1. All students are members of the school library. The school library will be kept open on all working days from 9.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m. A full time librarian is available at the library.
2. Strict silence is to be maintained in the library to prevent disturbance to those using the library.
3. Books must not be written on or marked, or in anyway disfigured or damaged. Books lost or damaged must be replaced by the borrower immediately, No further books will be issued till its replacement.
4. Only one book must be borrowed by a pupil at a time, for a duration of one week. For renewal, the book should be brought on or before due date. If the student exceeds the time limit she will have to pay the fine for the delay.
5. Reference books are not issued and they are to be referred within the library premises.
6. All pupils must maintain a record of all library books read by them for assessment of their progress.