NOTE TO PARENTS
- If a pupil is found coming late to school more than twice in a month or found absent for more than two days in a month the parents will be informed and the school will demand an explanation from them.
- Parents are requested to examine carefully the progress reports of their wards and co-operate with the school authorities in improving the standard of pupils. For the educational progress of their children it is necessary that they should supervise their pupils' study at home.
- Parents should attend all parent teacher meeting after each Mid - Term Test and Terminal examination.
- Parents should encourage their pupils to attend school regularly and do their home assignments promptl
- Change of address of pupils and of parents or guardians should be intimated to the class teacher.
- Attendance of pupils to regular school, special class, games, extra - curricular and literary club activities is compulsory and parents should co-operate with the school for their regular attendance in all these classes.
- Test note books and examination scripts must be signed by the parents after each test.
- Parents are welcome to visit the school. However they are requested not to enter the class - room during school hours.
- Parents must be strict about their daughters returning home from school immediately after school hours. If they fail in this connection it should be promptly reported to the H.M.